Thursday, September 13, 2007

Thursday Night Game Preview

West Virginia's Mountaineers travel to Maryland tonight to take on the Fridge's Terps. I think West Virginia struggles in the first half and Maryland goes in with a 3 point lead. West Virginia wins this one but, to quote Satan's mentally challenged offspring, it will be "closer than the experts think". The spread on this game is 16.5 and I feel the terps keep it closer than that, and I am not the only one. My prediction is 35-24, but I could see WVU grabbing a cheap TD late to beat the spread. Let the celebration begin.
Ok, so I was wrong, it WAS close at the half, but Maryland was never in this game in the second. Noel Devine put them away with his 107 yards on 2 carries to give him that 53.5 yd per carry average. Remember when everyone said he was too small to play with the big boys even though he was fast? WVU may not be RB U, but they are definetly ATH U

No comments: